I’m not sure Americans today appreciate quite how predatory socialism was. It was not — as Mr. Obama’s detractors suggest — merely a government so centralized and bloated that it hobbled private enterprise: it was a spoils system that killed off everything, all in the name of “social justice.”
- College papers: Students hate writing them. Professors hate grading them. Let’s stop assigning them.
- The American Scholar: The Decline of the English Department – William M. Chace
- Life in the Middle Ages: A New Blog by Connie Schultz
- Think and Act Like a Marketer – WealthCounsel® – Practice Excellence.™
- GUEST BLOG: Sex & Politics in the Classroom: Where is LGBT Sex Ed?
Tags20 something absurd better government. budget crisis Camus career career. twenty something career motivation Christ coming of age David Brooks discernment discipline election 2012 Emerson employment interview endangered tortoise English major environment Face book failure faith. belief fate fossil fuel fracking friend friendship Galapagos tortoise hope job interview jobs know thyself life motivation national unity occupy wall street patience perseverance personality PhD programs philosophy Romney thirty something tortoise philosophy Trump virtue
- Denise Duhamel's article in The Huffington Posthttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/denise-duhamel/advanced-women-poets-book_b_4454702.html
- StoryscapeI've been reviewing old journals and pictures to help me get back into my childhood mind and memories, and work on a new series, some of which are here: http://www.storyscapejournal.com
- Denise Duhamel's article in The Huffington Post